Abingdon, Maryland 21009 - US
Software Eng III, II or I
- Analyze and interpret requirements from Architecture and the User-centered Design Team;
- Ensure consistency with an established software development architecture;
- Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems;
- Serve as an integral member of the development team to create practical solutions in Agile/DevOps environment;
- Be an expert to research and identify technical solutions and be a mentor to our junior staff.
- SW III: BS degree in related technical field and 8-12 years prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- SW II: BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- SW I: BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Unit Testing and experience working with multiple testing libraries;
- Real-world experience with Frameworks and Run-time experience environments (AngularJS, Vue, REACT, NodeJS);
- Excellent understanding of basic UI/UX principles (ex: usability, proximity, Hick's Law);
- Deep understanding of browsers, browser rendering, and browser development tools;
- Expert in CSS core concepts such as floats, flex-box, grid, specificity, patterns, and anti-patterns;
- Experience with AG Grid and Material design;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Experience with Atlassian tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket;
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile environment;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint);
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance;
- US Citizenship is required.
Contact: Antonio Levato (201) 843-4400 ext. 2300