Baltimore, Maryland 21240 - US
Perform thermal analysis in electronic cooling that require experience in heat transfer, including liquid cooled, air-cooled, two-phase flow, cryogenic cooling and refrigeration thermal control for different platform systems such as airborne, space, ground base and naval. Provide oral and written presentations to internal customers
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with 5 years of related experience or 3 years with a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
- Must have experience with Icepak or Flotherm.
- Thermal engineering experience, to include experience in heat transfer, liquid cooled, air-cooled, and thermal control systems for different platform systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to be effective in a team environment.
- Strong hands-on work ethic.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Contact: Robert Godsey (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250