Test Program Set Engineer
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21240 - US
Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
Design creative and flexible HW/SW solutions with a motivated team of experts.
HW Design Examples:
- Electronic Circuit Design.
- RF Design.
- Power/Cooling Monitor and Control.
- Interface Panel Layouts and Interconnections.
- Test Console Design.
SW Design Examples:
- Process & Test Automation.
- Instrument Drivers and Utilities.
- UI/UX Design.
- Real Time, Pre and Post Processing Data Analytics.
- Firmware Design for simulation and control.
- SW/HW integration.
- Requirements verification.
- Test Program Set (TPS) design & integration for Units Under Test (UUT).
- Actively support the investigation, resolution and documentation of product anomalies.
- Understanding Design to Cost.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related STEM discipline.
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred but will also consider someone with a Computer Science degree who have an interest in HW.
For Band 2, B.S. in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience or a M.S Degree with 0 years experience.
For Band 3, B.S. in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience or M.S. in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
- The ability to read and interpret specifications, schematics and block diagrams.
- Mix of hardware and software skills.
- Experience in text based programming (e.g. C / C++).
- Background and working knowledge in RF theory and concepts.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Experience with test & measurement equipment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret Clearance, US Citizenship is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum active interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
Contact: Robert Godsey (201) 843-4400 Ext. 2250