Test Engineer II
Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446 - US
Seeking a Test Engineer II to design, develop, and implement detailed test strategies and test techniques to support the integration and acceptance testing of electronic assemblies, subassemblies and systems for use in electronic warfare systems.
- Design, develop, and implement robust and reliable test solutions and procedures in support of a high paced RF production environment Solutions range from developing manual test set-ups to fully automated test equipment, Test Program Sets (TPSs), at the component, assembly and system levels
- Create test conditions and scripts to automate highly repetitive RF S-Parameter measurements.
- Construct, characterize, align and test hardware designs in RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave electronics which consists of various MMIC, Si based IC devices and filters on transmission media such as microstrip, stripline and coplanar waveguide.
- Perform troubleshooting of hardware test failures to determine root cause identification and resolution
- Perform technical assignments of an investigatory or test nature requiring minimal direction from senior engineering personnel.
- Responsible for the transition and training of new and legacy hardware to operations personnel.
- Support Engineering and Operations with testing outside the normal test process, create test setups and test procedures as required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Test Engineer to design, develop, and implement detailed test strategies and test techniques to support the integration and acceptance testing of electronic assemblies, subassemblies and systems for use in electronic warfare.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering from an accredited college or university or its equivalent and usually a minimum of three (3) years of work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience interpreting and analyzing complex performance and acceptance test specifications and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing test solutions with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience gathering, processing, and analyzing RF signals in the Microwave and millimeter wave domains using various measurement instrumentation (Vector Network Analyzers, Scalar Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with automated test station hardware design, specifically switch matrices and various communication protocols (LXI, GPIB, IP, CAN bus)
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
- Five (5) years or more experience as a Test Engineer to design develop, and implement detailed test strategies and test techniques tot support he integration and acceptance testing of electronic assemblies, subassemblies and systems for use in electronic warfare
- Experience with design (CAD) and implementation of test fixtures.
- Familiarity with DoD industry and DSS security procedures (NISPOM)
- Knowledge of HP Basic.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Able to measure and analyze RF signals in the microwave and millimeter wave domains using various measurement instruments (PNA, Spectrum Analyzers, ENAs, etc.)
- Proficient in automating acceptance test procedures using VB. NET utilizing established test executive.
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen. In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260