New York City, New York 10004 - US
- Under direct supervision, provide assistance in the administration of multiple Consultant Contracts.
- Review A & E (Engineering and Architectural) and Construction Management scopes and develop in-house estimates for contractual compliance.
- Identify funding source and availability for task orders.
- Assist in soliciting Request for Proposals (RFP's).
- Obtain technical and cost proposals.
- Assist in Technical proposals evaluation.
- Perform cost analysis against vendor' s cost and in-house estimates.
- Draft task order agreements and memorandums.
- Track and update task order database.
- Reconcile contract issues by acting as a liaison between consultants and internal departments.
A Baccalaureate Degree from accredited college
Two (2) years of full-time experience working with a large public or private firm with a concentration in contract administration and project management.
Special Skills/Training Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word Excel, Access and various computer applications
- Must have and understanding of data structure and knowledge of data management such as sorting, filtering and scanning.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260