New York, New York 10004 - US
5 Positions Open
Under direct supervision, provide assistance in the administration of multiple Consultant Contracts and Payments.
- Assist in soliciting Request for Proposals.
- Send scopes and work order requests to the consultants.
- Draft task order agreements and memorandums.
- Track and update task order database.
- Prepare and manage payment progress reports.
- Identify funding source and availability for task/work orders.
- Assist in the overall administrative process.
A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college.
- Two (2) years of full time experience working with a large public/private firm with a concentration in payroll, financial systems, timekeeping, audit and/or related field.
Special Skills/Training Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access and various computer applications.
- Must have an understanding of data structure and knowledge of data management such as sorting, filtering and scanning.
Contact: Patryk Chmura (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250