Senior Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager
Montvale, New Jersey 07645 - US
The Senior Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager is responsible for project management, leadership, profitability, and client management for the project design team. Responsibilities include project management, financial performance, preparation of technical proposals, monitoring of project budgets, staff supervision, scheduling of key projects, business development and responsibility for the design tasks associated with civil engineering projects. The Senior Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager will work with AutoCAD design drafters and alongside existing office staff and senior management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Land Development Plan, Storm water Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer, and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Design.
- Managing multiple projects and workload with competing deadlines..
- Quality Control
- Regulatory agency permitting
- Proposal scope and budget preparation
- Financial Management including invoice preparation and accounts receivable
- Project Scheduling
- Client management
- Mentoring and training staff
- Other project duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 7-10+ years of site design and permitting experience
- EIT required; PE preferred
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (NJ).
- Proficiency in technical skills in storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analyses, grading and other site development related designs.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D skills with the ability to manage staff preparing design site layouts concept through completion.
- Knowledge of truck turning modeling software.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Construction oversight experience a plus
- Dedicated, responsive, and organized
- Valid driver’s license
Contact: Antonio Levato (201) 843-4400 ext. 2300