Senior Project Engineer Manager
Hamilton, New Jersey 08691 - US
Our client, a leading multi-discipline engineering design firm is seeking an talented Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager to join their team. Responsibilities will include project management, financial performance, preparation of technical proposals, monitoring of project budgets, staff supervision, scheduling of key projects, and responsibility for the design tasks associated with civil engineering projects.
- Land Development Plan, Storm water Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer, and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Design.
- Managing multiple projects and workload with competing deadlines.
- Quality Control
- Regulatory agency permitting
- Proposal scope and budget preparation
- Financial Management including invoice preparation and accounts receivable
- Project Scheduling
- Client management
- Mentoring and training staff
- Other project duties as assigned
- Valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4+ years of site design.
- EIT required; PE preferred.
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (NJ).
- Proficiency in technical skills in storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analyses, grading and other site development related designs.
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
- Knowledge of truck turning modeling software.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Construction oversight experience a plus.
- Dedicated, responsive, and organized.
For more details please contact Antonio Levato (201) 843-4400 ext. 2300