Senior CNC Operator
Carlstadt, New Jersey 07072 - US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Superior knowledge on Programming CNC machines efficiently to produce parts to customer blue print specification while adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Plan programming by studying blueprints, 3D models, dimensions, and tolerances to yield a respectable and functional final product.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Self Motivated, willing to grow with company.
- MINIMUM 5-10+ years of experience programing CNC machines.
- Experienced with SOLIDWORKS, PARTMAKER AND FEATURECAM.
- Manufacturing/Machine Shop operations experience a MUST.
- Must have thorough understanding and ability to read/interpret Blueprints.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Tooling, Coordination.
- Must use all inspection equipment (Calipers, Optical, Comparitors, Micrometer, etc.)
- Ability to work with, but not limited to Stainless, Aluminum and Plastic
- Computer Skills such as MS Word & Excel a plus.
Contact: Avi Zelig (818) 632-5318