Robotics Software Engineer
Houston, Texas 77059 - US
As a Robotics Software Engineer you will:
- Capture and manage software requirements.
- Design and develop software.
- Perform integration and testing of software with robotic hardware.
- Perform software testing and verification. - Develop software documentation.
- Support flight demonstration of robotic systems in space applications.
- Participate as software Subject Matter Expert in project meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- Experience with Linux development environments.
- Strong C++ programming skills and experience.
- Experience with coding in Python.
- Experience with code version control.
- Experience with robotic systems.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
- Experience writing software for automation/process control, including hardware interfaces (such as Ethernet, serial ports, etc.).
- Experience with the Git version control systems.
- Experience with artificial intelligence for task planning.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with perception, localization and mapping techniques, such as machine vision, SLAM.
Contact: Robert Godsey (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250