RF/Microwave Antenna Design Engineer
Exeter, New Hampshire 03833 - US
Seeking a highly motivated RF/Microwave Antenna Design Engineer to join our engineering Development team. In this dynamic environment you will participate in designing, developing and testing sophisticated RF/Microwave Antennas and RF feeds used in a wide variety of Aerospace and Defense applications, providing protection to our warfighters. The successful candidate will have a solid theoretical background in RF/ Microwave theory and will also have the creative thinking skills to bring a product from concept to field use.
- Design and modeling of RF/Microwave Antennas and elements from 30 MHz to 50 GHz, for a variety of applications utilizing computer design tools such as HFSS, ADS, CST, GRASP, and WIPL.
- Analysis and test of RF/Microwave Antennas, hybrids, feed structures, filters and elements for a variety of applications.
- Documentation of design elements.
- Set up and operational Testing and evaluation of engineering hardware in a laboratory environment.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision on problems of diverse scope and demonstrate good judgment in selection of techniques and solutions. Able to network effectively with priers and management and recognize when assistance is required.
- Ability to generate development and transition plans and schedules, define required resources and timing, and track, guide activities and support personnel to meet associated schedules and budgets.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly on projects. Can prepare, review and present project technical status update and reports to management, and customers (internal peer reviews, project PDRs, CDRs, PRRs, etc).
- BSEE or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience in RF/Microwave Antenna design.
- Experience with RF measurements including VSWR, Insertion Loss, Phase, Coupling, Pattern and Gain Measurements, etc.
- Ability to operate a PC using standard applications such as Work, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc. (in addition to specialized software listed in responsibilities).
- Analytical and test skills.
- Has worked in cross-functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
- Diplexer/Triplexer (high pass/low pass stripline) filter design experience.
- GPS Experience a plus
- Broadband COMM Blade
- 3D-CAD experience
- Materials and bonding experience
- Military documentation configuration and control general knowledge
- Knowledge of RF system considerations such as path loss calculation, cascade noise figure, and intercept point.
Contact: Patryk Chumura (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250