RF Test Engineer
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090 - US
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering degree.
Minimum 5 year of laboratory testing of RF and/or microwave circuits.
Must be a US Citizen with either an active secret or the ability to obtain one fairly quickly.
- Technical Management experience to guide technicians for tuning and test.
- Microwave subassembly design and design techniques for RF circuitry up to 50GHz.
- Knowledge on Up converters, Down converters, Dual Wideband converters, Synthesizers, Sources, switch matrixes.
- DC Circuitry design for simple power circuits and digital circuits.
- Manufacturing knowledge (cleanroom assembly, wire bondings, subassembly)
- Test Engineering experience to help support testing instructions for technicians.
- Hands-on testing in a lab environment.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260