Rail Services Director
New York, New York 10001 - US
Well established company is seeking a Director of Rail Services to join our team and grow and lead our practice in this field. The candidate should be a highly experienced leader and a technical expert in the rail systems market, including: operations planning, systems engineering, safety and rolling stock.
The Director of Rail Services will be part of the executive team and responsible for business development, project management and delivery, and staff development. As all other leadership positions at the company, this is a seller/doer position. We expect the candidate to be successful in winning new projects while managing the most complex ones and ensure the quality of the services provided by the Rail Services team.
The right candidate should have strong entrepreneurial character. We are looking for an individual who is able to set targets for growth and work with our dynamic group to achieve them.
- Develop a strategy for growth of our Rail Services practice
- Responsible for achieving the annual sales goal
- Manage project scopes, schedules and budgets
- Leading QA/QC
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with clients and other industry contacts
- Recruit, retain talent and define career development strategies for the team
- Twenty years of experience in rail operations/consulting/engineering
- Strong network of industry contacts
- Bachelor in Engineering (Masters is a plus)
- Professional Engineer
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260