Quality Control Engineer
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701 - US
Our client, a leading multi-discipline engineering design firm is seeking a talented Quality Control Engineer to join their team.
- Follow in-house protocol for QA/QC project reviews.
- Assist with conducting QA/QC project reviews on all site plans from the civil/site discipline from all offices.
- Compile written comments and plan markup for each project regarding constructability, value engineering, and design feasibility.
- Provide design alternates and suggestions for consideration when warranted.
- Review for consistency in plan presentation and CAD standards within the discipline across all offices and States.
- Compile and distribute tips and summaries on observed plan and design issues to increase awareness and provide cross training between offices.
- Compile and share "Lesson Learned” case studies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with focus on site engineering and land development.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Design and project management experiences with a working technical knowledge in site design, grading, utility layout, storm water management analysis, erosion control, etc.
- Multi-disciplinary experience (in geotechnical, utilities, environmental, roadways, water resources, traffic engineering, and construction) are a plus.
- Demonstrate strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the project teams.
- Self-motivated in workload management, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability, patience, and willingness to mentor.
- Legible handwriting and be able to mark-up the plans electronically if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
For more details please contact Antonio Levato (201) 843-4400 ext. 2300