Modeling and Fault Management Engineer
Houston, Texas 77059 - US
We are seeking a Modeling and Fault Management Engineer that is passionate about human space exploration or understanding the origins of the universe, and working with a dynamic and diverse team to make a difference.
Our Client is providing services to NASA and needs your commitment, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire humans all over the globe. We have the unique and significant role to partner with NASA at Johnson Space Center (JSC) to be part of every human spaceflight program.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school and five (5) years of related engineering experience, or a MS degree from an accredited engineering school and four (4) years of related engineering experience, or Ph.D. from an accredited engineering school and zero (0) years of related experience.
- Experience with SysML, UML, or other formal system modeling techniques.
- Experience with modeling complex cyber-physical systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Risk assessments
- Fault/failure analysis
- Redundancy and fault tolerance
- System health management techniques, prognosis, or fault management frameworks or technologies.
- Strong dynamics background.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills and strong customer service attitude.
- Avionics and Software Architecture
- NASA software and systems development standards
- Proficiency with C/C++ coding
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python
Contact: Avi Zelig at (818) 632-5318