Full Cycle Recruiter
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663 - US
HEPCO is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that specialize in Engineering and Technical staffing. Our organization is dedicated in providing technical industries with either contract or permanent personnel services. Founded in 1973, HEPCO has placed thousands of productive contractors within the Engineering, Information Services and Telecommunications disciplines.
We pride ourselves on personalizing our approach to each professional seeking employment. For HEPCO, this means placing candidates in positions that suit their long-term goals, interests and personalities. We are currently looking for an energetic hard charging Engineering full cycle sales recruiter with 2-3 years’ experience whom is interested in taking their career to the next level.
- Perform full cycle recruiting for Engineering, technical and scientific positions, as well as other functional areas as required.
- Searching for qualified candidates using internal database and various internet resources.
- Participate in strategic one on one training with sales team and clients to place the perfect candidate according to their skill sets.
- Manage an extensive volume of requisitions at all salary levels in multiple locations across North America.
- Prepare and present viable candidates to our clients based on detailed job descriptions.
- Review resumes, cold call, pre-screen candidates, set up interviews,
- Check employment records, background checks, drug screening and reference checks.
- Assist candidates with salary, compensation packages and job offer.
- Be an effective communicator both written and oral.
- Manage and track applicants in own applicant data base.
- Assist sales team and clients in all other required duties in the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology related field preferred. Business, Marketing or Human Resources also accepted.
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience (preferred Engineering and/or IT).
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
Contact: Antonio Levato, (201) 843-4400 ext. 2300