Engineer - Entry Level
Paterson, New Jersey 07501 - US
Major global communications company is looking for entry level engineers with a genuine interest in a career in the telecommunications industry.
The position is on a contract basis with an opportunity to convert to a direct employee. This is an excellent and challenging opportunity to learn, advance and grow within an elite organization. Successful candidates will work side by side with other senior engineers to provide engineering support to Telecommunication Systems (Central Office Engineering, Fiber Optic design, etc.) and Infrastructures.
- Candidates must be local to NJ.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should have working knowledge of Computer Aided Design software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean record.
- Drug testing and background check is also required.
- Recent graduates with either a BS degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar engineering degree from an accredited college or university.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 226