Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 - US
Responsible for the design and development of electronic portable bone healing medical devices, including Hardware design and Firmware (Software) development. Design of automated test equipment for production. Support manufacturing needs comprising of component sourcing and production testing/debugging of current bone healing devices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hardware product development - Design custom portable electronic based medical products
• Firmware development(Software) for medical products
• Design Automated Test Equipment for production
• Manufacturing support including component sourcing and production testing/debugging
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Hardware Design Experience:
• Design of Buck, Boost, & SEPIC DC-DC Converters
• Low power design optimized for battery power use
• Primary battery knowledge, example: coin cells
• Secondary battery knowledge, example: Lithium ion cells and charging circuits
• Microcontrollers, example: ST Microelectronics ARM, Microchip PIC, Cypress PSoC, etc.
• CMOS Logic, Op Amps, Comparators, Voltage References, Regulators, D/A & A/D converters, filters, oscillators, etc.
• Circuit design simulation tools, example LTspice IV by Linear Technology
Firmware Design Experience:
- Embedded Microcontroller Software Development Experience, example IAR, KEIL, etc.
- Text editor, ARM C/C++ source compiler, assembler, linker, & librarian
- JTAG & serial wire interface
- Flash programming & target debugging
- Bluetooth programming and apps experience preferred
- PCB design and layout
Test Equipment Design Experience:
- LabVIEW, Test Point Software Development for Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Hardware interfaces: IEEE-488, USB, RS-232, RS-485, etc.
- Develop functional test requirements and specifications.
- 3-5 years of Experience
- B.S. / M.S. Electrical Engineering
Contact: Jullian Deveras (201) 843-4400 ext. 232