Civil / Site Engineer
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701 - US
Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within Auto CAD Civil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-5 years of experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (NJ).
- Proficiency in technical skills in storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
Contact: Robert Godsey (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250