Civil Engineering - Entry Level
New York City, New York 10004 - US
Hours of Work:
7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Weekdays or 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM weeknights and weekend work as required.
Description of Work:
- Supervise consultants work for field surveys and civil/structural inspections.
- Support consultant during tracks access for field inspection.
- Schedule and attend field meetings as requested.
- Review and process consultant payments and other related support as required.
- Ensure consultants work is performed in a safe manner and complied with the safe work plan and OSHA standards.
- Preform documents control as required.
- Arrange and coordinate requests for flagging, Work train and General Orders.
Bachelor' s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineer.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, Access and Excel.
- Active learner, critical and innovative thinker Knowledge of engineering standards and practices
- Familiarity with construction and construction methods.
- Knowledge of software applications related to capital construction management.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering standards and practices.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260