New York, New York 10004 - US
- Strong background in Structural engineering design field with demonstrated experience in completing small to medium size projects.
- Structural analysis and design experience in steel and concrete structures.
- Hands-on experience in structural inspection and report writing skills.
- Review Shop Drawings.
- Construction support, resolution of field problems, RFls, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- A valid NY State P.E. License.
- Familiar with structural analysis software (STAAD Pro, SAP 2000 or similar).
- Familiar with CADD is desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of structural design codes and standards.
- Familiar with NY state and NYC building codes -desirable.
C-43051, Communication Room Upgrade/Expand Phase 2
A-37250, SIR Station Component Program, Phase 1
C- 48703, Line Structure Component Program, Eastern Pkwy
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260