Autonomous Systems Technology Developer
Houston, Texas 77059 - US
As an Autonomous Systems Technology Developer you will:
- Develop architectures for distributed spacecraft control systems.
- Perform controllability/observability analyses for complex systems.
- Perform system stability assessments.
- Performing other duties as required.
Required Education Experience/Skills: This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate's experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX)
- System Modeling
- Algorithms development
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills and strong customer service attitude.
BS degree in computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and three (3) years or progressive, relevant experience, or MS degree in computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of progressive experience, or Ph.D. in a computer or system science discipline.
- Proficiency with C/C++ coding.
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python.
Contact: Robert Godsey (201) 843-4400 ext. 2250