Autonomous Systems Developer
Houston, Texas 77059 - US
We are seeking an Autonomous Systems Developer that is passionate about human space exploration or understanding the origins of the universe, and working with a dynamic and diverse team to make a difference.
Our Client is providing services to NASA and needs your commitment, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire humans all over the globe. We have the unique and significant role to partner with NASA at Johnson Space Center (JSC) to be part of every human spaceflight program.
- Typically has a BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science and four (4) years of progressive experience, or Ph.D. degree in a computer of system science discipline.
- Experience with constrained task planning or scheduling algorithms, such as Mixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP).
- Experience with complex distributed systems.
- Experience using task planning, scheduling, and task execution technologies on cyber physical systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills and strong customer service attitude.
- Experience developing software across the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Spacecraft Avionics and Software Architecture
- NASA software and systems development standards
- Proficiency with C/C++ coding
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python
Contact: Avi Zelig at (818) 632-5318