Assistant Project Manager
New York City, New York 10004 - US
Under supervision, assist Sr. Director by performing budgetary, analytical, and administrative tasks for the capital projects.
Candidate will provide support in the following activities:
- Develop the TA Labor services reports for the Capital Projects. Coordinate with CMs and Program Control offices for the TA Labor services requirement and prioritize them. Prepare/compile the six months or yearly TA Labor services projection.
- Help preparing/monitor the project budgets for Master Plan / Design / Construction / Closeout phases.
- Prepare WAR certificates and budget modifications.
- Address the project budget overruns and needs on time.
- Perform budget analysis in various tasks of the project.
- Prepare presentations and budgetary reports.
- Interact with various divisions and departments.
- Perform administrative tasks such as prepare staffing needs, create requisitions for AWOs in BSC systems, office supplies, coordinate with CMs / DMs offices, filings, etc.
A baccalaureate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting Business Administration. Engineering or equivalent.
A minimum of one-year experience in budgeting, scheduling. program support, business administration or related field. Working experience in communicating and organizing project information; knowledge about the capital programs / projects; generating reports / presentation; and process design and construction related documents is a plus.
Special Skills/ Training Requirements:
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including working knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 2260