College Station, Texas 77845 - US
Summary: The Materials Manager – TBF 100 is responsible for implementing, delivering and maintaining an Enterprise Resource Planning System (e.g., SAP) in support of the start-up of the new Project located in our Texas Manufacturing Facility in College Station, Texas. This position is also responsible for building consensus on the use of common business practices for material management among many levels and areas of the organization in order to achieve cost-effective solutions and improvements.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Partner with operational areas to translate high level business requirements into detailed business/functional specifications in order to implement a technological solution.
- Perform system configuration, system testing, end user training, and end user support for the processes after implementation, as required.
- Ensures materials are transported, received and sampled properly, delivered to inventory, dispensed in a timely manner and shipped per the master plan.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- Ensures materials are available to meet production schedules and products are shipped according to the financial schedule and master plan.
- Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements.
- Create, review, and approve technical specifications for the development of various system improvements or information reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production system data problems data or functionality issues in order to facilitate high reliability and performance of the SAP system.
- Build consensus on the use of common business practices among many levels and areas of the organization to achieve cost-effective solutions.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Experience in warehouse management and inventory control.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in SAP full life cycle implementations.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
- Experience on at least 2 SAP implementations and 1 support project.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience with FDA guidelines for Software Quality and Systems Validation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework and eight (8) years’ overall experience of which six (6) years’ work experience in ERP systems; OR
- Associate’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework and ten (10) years’ overall experience of which eight (8) years’ work experience in ERP systems; OR
- High School/GED with twelve (12) years of warehouse management of which ten (10) years’ experience must be in hands on implementation of SAP for inventory control and cGMP experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in implementing ERP systems and leading the implementation team.
Contact: Tom Lee (201) 843-4400 ext. 226